5/16/2014

BURT'S BEES NEW BRIGHTENING LINE REVIEW


Truth be told, I don't have any dark spots but when Burt's Bees sent me their dark spot corrector from their new Brightening line, I was excited. It's never too early to give your skin some good tender loving, right?

Their brightening line includes items such as daily facial cleanser, eye cream, refining tonic, even tone moisturizing cream, and dark spot corrector.

It's always difficult for me to find beauty products that don't irritate my skin so I was a little hesitant to try it out at first. But, when I did try it out, I found that I liked it.

Pros:
  • smells awesome, daisy extract!
  • gel serum
  • made my skin softer
  • dries quickly & doesn't leave a weird/greasy feel

Cons:
  • not really a con but it's too early to tell if any dark spots have diminished, although it has brightened up my entire face
  • May not be good for people with oily skin since it is more of a gel serum than lotion application

As you can see there's not a lot of cons and those "cons" are going to be personal preferences. So far I really like this product because it seems to make my face softer, brighter, and doesn't irritate my skin!

Here's the product I received, it's being advertised as nature's retoucher!


Product claims:
  • Visibly diminishes the appearances of dark spots and discoloration
  • Evens skin tone
  • Creates a brighter, more luminous complexion
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Noncomedogenic
Before we get into the nitty gritty details, here's a little background on my skin type:
  • normal to dry skin
  • acne prone
  • red undertones
  • extremely sensitive

Check out more products from their Brightening line here. Be sure to print off your $3.00 coupon while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10